- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Ashgabat weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkmenistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Turkmenistan
The April weather guide for Ashgabat, Turkmenistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ashgabat in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Ashgabat in April, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ashgabat in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ashgabat in April - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ashgabat in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Ashgabat in April and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ashgabat in April 2022. Select a month to view Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:52||19:29|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:32||19:42|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:12||19:56|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.