- Check out the top activities & tours in Bolivia
- Discover places to see, things to do & popular attractions
- Browse the best activities & tours or filter by date
Bolivia coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for Bolivia and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in Bolivia.
Bolivia coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Bolivia - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Bolivia - Ministry of Health, Bolivia
- Coronavirus timeline in Bolivia - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
Are there entry restrictions to Bolivia due to the coronavirus?
Bolivia is closed for tourism from the UK. Non-resident foreign nationals travelling from the UK are banned from entering. Travel to and from Bolivia to the UK is banned until further notice.
Negative PCR test results required for arrivals from the UK. All arrivals face a period of quarantine on entering Bolivia.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Bolivia?
If you arrive in the UK from Bolivia you do need to self-isolate for 10 days.
FCO travel advice
Bolivia coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest Bolivia coronavirus statistics on the Sunday 17th January 2021 reported at 05:22 (UTC) on 17th January 2021.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 185,680
- Total number of deaths to date: 9,596
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 2,091
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 25
Bolivia coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in South America
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
*Recorded in the past day.
Travel advice - country by country
Recommended for Bolivia
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.