- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Santiago weather in September 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Santiago, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Santiago in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Santiago in September, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santiago in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santiago in September - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santiago in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Santiago in September and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Santiago sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santiago in September 2020. Select a month to view Santiago sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:59||18:25|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:41||19:34|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:20||19:45|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Santiago
Where's hot in Chile in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.