- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Lima weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Peru with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for Peru
The March weather guide for Lima, Peru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lima in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Lima in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lima in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lima in March - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lima in March?
The average sea temperature around Lima in March is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Lima in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Lima in March and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lima sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lima in March 2022. Select a month to view Lima sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:11||18:30|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:12||18:21|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:13||18:12|
- Save on flights to Canada, USA & the rest of the Americas
- Book online for low fares with Air Canada
- Fly to Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Cancun & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.