- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Peru
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Lima weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Peru with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for Peru
The October weather guide for Lima, Peru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lima in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Lima in October, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lima in October?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lima in October - that's 25% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lima in October?
The average sea temperature around Lima in October is 16°C.
Does it ever rain in Lima in October?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Lima in October and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lima sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lima in October 2021. Select a month to view Lima sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:52||18:04|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:42||18:05|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:36||18:08|
- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.