- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Lima weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Peru with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for Peru
The February weather guide for Lima, Peru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lima in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Lima in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lima in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lima in February - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lima in February?
The average sea temperature around Lima in February is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Lima in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Lima in February and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Lima sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lima in February 2021. Select a month to view Lima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:03||18:40|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:08||18:37|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:10||18:31|
- Check out latest fare offers on flights with Avianca
- Book flights to Bogota, Cali, Medellin, Cartagena & more
- Change your booking once for free before 31 Dec 2021
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Peru in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Peru in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.