- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Lima weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Peru with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Lima, Peru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Peru
How hot is it in Lima in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Lima in November, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lima in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lima in November - that's 35% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lima in November?
The average sea temperature around Lima in November is 17°C.
Does it ever rain in Lima in November?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Lima in November and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Lima sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lima in November 2020. Select a month to view Lima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:35||18:08|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:33||18:13|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:34||18:21|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Peru in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Peru in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.