- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Lima weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Peru with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Lima, Peru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Peru
How hot is it in Lima in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Lima in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lima in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lima in April - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lima in April?
The average sea temperature around Lima in April is 19°C.
Does it ever rain in Lima in April?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Lima in April and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Lima sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lima in April 2021. Select a month to view Lima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:13||18:11|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:13||18:03|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:15||17:56|
- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Peru in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Peru in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.