- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Lima weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Peru with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for Peru
The January weather guide for Lima, Peru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lima in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Lima in January with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lima in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lima in January - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lima in January?
The average sea temperature around Lima in January is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Lima in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Lima in January and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Lima sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lima in January 2021. Select a month to view Lima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||05:47||18:37|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||05:56||18:40|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:03||18:40|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Peru in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Peru in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.