- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Lima weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Peru with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Lima, Peru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Peru
How hot is it in Lima in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Lima in September, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lima in September?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lima in September - that's 15% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lima in September?
The average sea temperature around Lima in September is 16°C.
Does it ever rain in Lima in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Lima in September and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Lima sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lima in September 2020. Select a month to view Lima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:11||18:05|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:02||18:04|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:52||18:04|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Peru in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Peru in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.