- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Lima weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Peru with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for Peru
The September weather guide for Lima, Peru shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lima in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Lima in September, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lima in September?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lima in September - that's 15% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lima in September?
The average sea temperature around Lima in September is 16°C.
Does it ever rain in Lima in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Lima in September and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Lima sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lima in September 2021. Select a month to view Lima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:12||18:05|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:02||18:04|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:52||18:04|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Peru in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Peru in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.