- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Alofi weather in October 2019
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Alofi weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Alofi in October is a warm 27°C (81°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F).
Expect 121mm (4.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Alofi in October is 26°C (79°F).
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alofi in October 2019. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:01||18:18|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||05:49||18:21|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||05:40||18:27|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
More Niue destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.