- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Alofi weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Niue with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Niue
The June weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alofi in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Alofi in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Alofi in June?
The average sea temperature around Alofi in June is 26°C.
Does it rain in Alofi in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Alofi in June and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Alofi in June 2022. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:46||17:49|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:51||17:50|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:54||17:54|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.