- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Alofi weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Niue with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Niue
The June weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alofi in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Alofi in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Alofi in June?
The average sea temperature around Alofi in June is 26°C.
Does it rain in Alofi in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Alofi in June and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alofi in June 2021. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:46||17:49|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:51||17:50|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:54||17:54|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Niue destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.