- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Alofi weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Niue with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 195195 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Niue
The May weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alofi in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Alofi in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Alofi in May?
The average sea temperature around Alofi in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in Alofi in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Alofi in May and the average monthly rainfall is 195mm.
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alofi in May 2021. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:35||17:58|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:40||17:52|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:46||17:49|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Niue destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.