- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Alofi weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Niue with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Niue
How hot is it in Alofi in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Alofi in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Alofi in October?
The average sea temperature around Alofi in October is 26°C.
Does it rain in Alofi in October?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Alofi in October and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alofi in October 2020. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:01||18:18|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:49||18:22|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:39||18:28|
- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Niue destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.