- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Alofi weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Niue with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 246246 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Niue
The April weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alofi in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Alofi in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Alofi in April?
The average sea temperature around Alofi in April is 28°C.
Does it rain in Alofi in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Alofi in April and the average monthly rainfall is 246mm.
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alofi in April 2021. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:27||18:20|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:30||18:09|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:34||17:59|
- Save £15 on hotel bookings for £150 or more
- Free cancellation available on most hotel rooms
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Niue destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.