- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Alofi weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Niue with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 138138 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Niue
The September weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alofi in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Alofi in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Alofi in September?
The average sea temperature around Alofi in September is 25°C.
Does it rain in Alofi in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Alofi in September and the average monthly rainfall is 138mm.
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alofi in September 2021. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:27||18:12|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:15||18:15|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:02||18:17|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Niue destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.