- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Alofi weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Niue with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Niue
The July weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alofi in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Alofi in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Alofi in July?
The average sea temperature around Alofi in July is 25°C.
Does it rain in Alofi in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Alofi in July and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Alofi in July 2021. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:54||17:54|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:53||17:59|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:48||18:04|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.