- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Alofi weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Niue with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Niue
The August weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alofi in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Alofi in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Alofi in August?
The average sea temperature around Alofi in August is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Alofi in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Alofi in August and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Alofi in August 2021. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:48||18:04|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:39||18:09|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:28||18:12|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.