- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Turkmenistan
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Ashgabat weather in November 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Ashgabat, Turkmenistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ashgabat in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Ashgabat in November, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ashgabat in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ashgabat in November - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ashgabat in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Ashgabat in November and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ashgabat in November 2020. Select a month to view Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:32||18:07|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:47||17:55|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:03||17:48|
- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Turkmenistan in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Turkmenistan in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.