- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Ashgabat weather in November 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Ashgabat, Turkmenistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ashgabat in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Ashgabat in November, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ashgabat in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ashgabat in November - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ashgabat in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Ashgabat in November and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ashgabat in November 2019. Select a month to view Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:31||18:08|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:46||17:55|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||08:02||17:48|
- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this October
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Turkmenistan in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Turkmenistan in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.