- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Addis Ababa weather in November 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Addis Ababa in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Addis Ababa in November, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Addis Ababa in November?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Addis Ababa in November - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Addis Ababa in November?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Addis Ababa in November and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Addis Ababa in November 2020. Select a month to view Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:15||18:03|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:18||18:01|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:25||18:03|
- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Ethiopia in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ethiopia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.