- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Addis Ababa weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ethiopia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 127127 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Ethiopia
The June weather guide for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Addis Ababa in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Addis Ababa in June, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Addis Ababa in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Addis Ababa in June - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Addis Ababa in June?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Addis Ababa in June and the average monthly rainfall is 127mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Addis Ababa in June 2022. Select a month to view Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:04||18:41|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:06||18:45|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:09||18:48|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.