- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Addis Ababa weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ethiopia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Ethiopia
The February weather guide for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Addis Ababa in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Addis Ababa in February, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Addis Ababa in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Addis Ababa in February - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Addis Ababa in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Addis Ababa in February and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Addis Ababa in February 2022. Select a month to view Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:46||18:31|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:44||18:34|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:39||18:36|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.