- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Addis Ababa weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ethiopia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Ethiopia
The December weather guide for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Addis Ababa in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Addis Ababa in December, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Addis Ababa in December?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Addis Ababa in December - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Addis Ababa in December?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Addis Ababa in December and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Addis Ababa in December 2021. Select a month to view Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:25||18:03|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:33||18:09|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:40||18:16|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.