- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Addis Ababa weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ethiopia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Ethiopia
The May weather guide for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Addis Ababa in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Addis Ababa in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Addis Ababa in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Addis Ababa in May - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Addis Ababa in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Addis Ababa in May and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Addis Ababa in May 2022. Select a month to view Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:09||18:36|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:05||18:38|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:04||18:41|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.