- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Addis Ababa weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ethiopia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Ethiopia
The April weather guide for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Addis Ababa in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Addis Ababa in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Addis Ababa in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Addis Ababa in April - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Addis Ababa in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Addis Ababa in April and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Addis Ababa in April 2022. Select a month to view Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:23||18:35|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:15||18:35|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:09||18:35|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.