- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Addis Ababa weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ethiopia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Ethiopia
The April weather guide for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Addis Ababa in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Addis Ababa in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Addis Ababa in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Addis Ababa in April - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Addis Ababa in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Addis Ababa in April and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Addis Ababa in April 2021. Select a month to view Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:23||18:35|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:15||18:35|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:09||18:35|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.