- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Addis Ababa weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ethiopia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Ethiopia
The October weather guide for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Addis Ababa in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Addis Ababa in October, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Addis Ababa in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Addis Ababa in October - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Addis Ababa in October?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Addis Ababa in October and the average monthly rainfall is 43mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Addis Ababa in October 2021. Select a month to view Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:13||18:16|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:13||18:08|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:14||18:03|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.