- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Ulaanbaatar weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Mongolia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Mongolia
The August weather guide for Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ulaanbaatar in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Ulaanbaatar in August, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ulaanbaatar in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ulaanbaatar in August - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ulaanbaatar in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Ulaanbaatar in August and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ulaanbaatar in August 2022. Select a month to view Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:28||20:28|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:48||20:04|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:08||19:36|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.