- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel between 1st Jan 2021 & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Ulaanbaatar weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mongolia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -18-18°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Mongolia
The November weather guide for Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Ulaanbaatar in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -5°C in Ulaanbaatar in November, falling to -18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ulaanbaatar in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ulaanbaatar in November - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ulaanbaatar in November?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Ulaanbaatar in November and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ulaanbaatar in November 2020. Select a month to view Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:37||17:34|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:59||17:15|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:20||17:02|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is warm in Mongolia in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mongolia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.