- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Ulaanbaatar weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Mongolia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Mongolia
The April weather guide for Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ulaanbaatar in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Ulaanbaatar in April, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ulaanbaatar in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ulaanbaatar in April - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ulaanbaatar in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Ulaanbaatar in April and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ulaanbaatar in April 2022. Select a month to view Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:32||19:22|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:04||19:42|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:37||20:03|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.