- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Ulaanbaatar weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Mongolia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -12-12°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -26-26°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Mongolia
The February weather guide for Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Ulaanbaatar in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -12°C in Ulaanbaatar in February, falling to -26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ulaanbaatar in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ulaanbaatar in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ulaanbaatar in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Ulaanbaatar in February and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ulaanbaatar in February 2022. Select a month to view Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||08:20||17:52|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||08:01||18:13|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:36||18:35|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.