- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Ulaanbaatar weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Mongolia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Mongolia
The July weather guide for Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ulaanbaatar in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Ulaanbaatar in July, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ulaanbaatar in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ulaanbaatar in July - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ulaanbaatar in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Ulaanbaatar in July and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ulaanbaatar in July 2022. Select a month to view Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:57||20:55|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:09||20:47|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:27||20:30|
- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.