- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Lusaka weather in May 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Lusaka, Zambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lusaka in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Lusaka in May with no heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lusaka in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lusaka in May - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lusaka in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Lusaka in May and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Lusaka sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lusaka in May 2020. Select a month to view Lusaka sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:18||17:50|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:22||17:45|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:26||17:43|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Zambia
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Zambia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Zambia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.