- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Addis Ababa weather in May 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Addis Ababa in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Addis Ababa in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Addis Ababa in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Addis Ababa in May - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Addis Ababa in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Addis Ababa in May and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Addis Ababa in May 2020. Select a month to view Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:09||18:36|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:05||18:38|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:04||18:41|
- Save EXTRA £25 per booking on ALL holidays & tours
- Discount available on all products - no minimum spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Ethiopia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ethiopia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.