- Save up to 20% on car hire for Gold Plus Rewards members
- Discount varies by country. Book car hire for 21 days or less
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Bogota weather in May 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Bogota, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bogota in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Bogota in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bogota in May?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bogota in May - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bogota in May?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Bogota in May and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Bogota sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bogota in May 2020. Select a month to view Bogota sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:45||18:02|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:43||18:03|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:43||18:05|
- Save on flights to Bogota, Colombia with KLM
- Book return flights from airports across the UK
- Prices start from just £478 return including taxes
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Colombia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.