- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Bogota weather in May 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Bogota, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bogota in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Bogota in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bogota in May?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bogota in May - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bogota in May?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Bogota in May and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Bogota sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bogota in May 2020. Select a month to view Bogota sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:45||18:02|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:43||18:03|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:43||18:05|
- Save on flights to Bogota, Colombia
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £447 return
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Colombia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.