- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Penang weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 230230 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malaysia
The April weather guide for Penang, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Penang in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Penang in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penang in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Penang in April - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Penang in April?
The average sea temperature around Penang in April is 30°C.
Does it rain in Penang in April?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Penang in April and the average monthly rainfall is 230mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Penang sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penang in April 2021. Select a month to view Penang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:18||19:28|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:12||19:26|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||07:07||19:25|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Where is hot in Malaysia in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.