- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Penang weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 282282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malaysia
The November weather guide for Penang, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Penang in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Penang in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penang in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Penang in November - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Penang in November?
The average sea temperature around Penang in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Penang in November?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Penang in November and the average monthly rainfall is 282mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Penang sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penang in November 2021. Select a month to view Penang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:04||19:00|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:07||19:00|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:12||19:02|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Where is hot in Malaysia in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.