- Save EXTRA 6% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Penang weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 149149 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malaysia
The December weather guide for Penang, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Penang in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Penang in December with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penang in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Penang in December - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Penang in December?
The average sea temperature around Penang in December is 29°C.
Does it rain in Penang in December?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Penang in December and the average monthly rainfall is 149mm.
Penang sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penang in December 2020. Select a month to view Penang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:13||19:03|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||07:20||19:09|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||07:27||19:16|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Where is hot in Malaysia in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.