- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Penang weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 325325 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malaysia
The September weather guide for Penang, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Penang in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Penang in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penang in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Penang in September - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Penang in September?
The average sea temperature around Penang in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Penang in September?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Penang in September and the average monthly rainfall is 325mm.
Penang sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penang in September 2021. Select a month to view Penang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||07:12||19:25|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:09||19:18|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:06||19:11|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Where is hot in Malaysia in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.