- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Penang weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 194194 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Penang, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Malaysia
How hot is it in Penang in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Penang in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penang in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Penang in June - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Penang in June?
The average sea temperature around Penang in June is 30°C.
Does it rain in Penang in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Penang in June and the average monthly rainfall is 194mm.
Penang sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penang in June 2021. Select a month to view Penang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||07:04||19:29|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||07:06||19:32|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:09||19:35|
- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Where is hot in Malaysia in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.