- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Kuala Lumpur weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 218218 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Malaysia
The March weather guide for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuala Lumpur in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Kuala Lumpur in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuala Lumpur in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuala Lumpur in March - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kuala Lumpur in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Kuala Lumpur in March and the average monthly rainfall is 218mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kuala Lumpur sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kuala Lumpur in March 2022. Select a month to view Kuala Lumpur sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:24||19:27|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:19||19:25|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:13||19:22|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.