- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Kuala Lumpur weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 154154 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Malaysia
The August weather guide for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuala Lumpur in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Kuala Lumpur in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuala Lumpur in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuala Lumpur in August - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kuala Lumpur in August?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Kuala Lumpur in August and the average monthly rainfall is 154mm.
Kuala Lumpur sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuala Lumpur in August 2021. Select a month to view Kuala Lumpur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:12||19:27|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:11||19:24|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:08||19:19|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Kuala Lumpur
Where is hot in Malaysia in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.