- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Kuala Lumpur weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 268268 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The October weather guide for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Malaysia
How hot is it in Kuala Lumpur in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Kuala Lumpur in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuala Lumpur in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuala Lumpur in October - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kuala Lumpur in October?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Kuala Lumpur in October and the average monthly rainfall is 268mm.
Kuala Lumpur sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuala Lumpur in October 2020. Select a month to view Kuala Lumpur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:00||19:05|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:57||19:00|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:57||18:57|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Kuala Lumpur
Where is hot in Malaysia in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.