- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Kuala Lumpur weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Malaysia
The June weather guide for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuala Lumpur in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Kuala Lumpur in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuala Lumpur in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuala Lumpur in June - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kuala Lumpur in June?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Kuala Lumpur in June and the average monthly rainfall is 130mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kuala Lumpur sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kuala Lumpur in June 2022. Select a month to view Kuala Lumpur sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||07:02||19:20|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||07:04||19:23|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||07:08||19:26|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.