- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Kuala Lumpur weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 209209 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Malaysia
The May weather guide for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuala Lumpur in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Kuala Lumpur in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuala Lumpur in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuala Lumpur in May - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kuala Lumpur in May?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Kuala Lumpur in May and the average monthly rainfall is 209mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kuala Lumpur sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kuala Lumpur in May 2022. Select a month to view Kuala Lumpur sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||07:03||19:17|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||07:02||19:17|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||07:02||19:20|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.