- Find low prices on flights to Macau
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Macau weather in January 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Macau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Macau in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Macau in January, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Macau in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Macau in January - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Macau in January?
The average sea temperature around Macau in January is 19°C.
Does it rain in Macau in January?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Macau in January and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Macau sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Macau in January 2020. Select a month to view Macau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:05||17:53|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:07||18:03|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:05||18:13|
- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com off-season deals
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.