- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Macau weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Macau with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Macau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Macau
How hot is it in Macau in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Macau in November, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Macau in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Macau in November - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Macau in November?
The average sea temperature around Macau in November is 23°C.
Does it rain in Macau in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Macau in November and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Macau in November?
On average less than 1 day in November in Macau is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Macau sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Macau in November 2020. Select a month to view Macau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:30||17:49|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:38||17:43|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:48||17:41|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.