- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Macau weather in March 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Macau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Macau in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Macau in March, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Macau in March?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Macau in March - that's 27% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Macau in March?
The average sea temperature around Macau in March is 21°C.
Does it rain in Macau in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Macau in March and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Macau sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Macau in March 2020. Select a month to view Macau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:47||18:30|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:34||18:36|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:19||18:41|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Macao
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.