- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Macau weather in February 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Macau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Macau in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Macau in February, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Macau in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Macau in February - that's 30% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Macau in February?
The average sea temperature around Macau in February is 19°C.
Does it rain in Macau in February?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Macau in February and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Macau sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Macau in February 2020. Select a month to view Macau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:05||18:14|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:58||18:22|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:48||18:29|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Macau
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.