- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Macau weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Macau with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 104104 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Macau shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Macau in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Macau in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Macau in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Macau in October - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Macau in October?
The average sea temperature around Macau in October is 26°C.
Does it rain in Macau in October?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Macau in October and the average monthly rainfall is 104mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Macau in October?
On average 1.1 days in October in Macau are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Macau sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Macau in October 2020. Select a month to view Macau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:17||18:13|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:22||18:00|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:29||17:49|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.