- Browse available Cosmos tours to Alaska
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Anchorage weather in June 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1919 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Anchorage, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Anchorage weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Anchorage in June is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 48% of the 19 hours of daylight.
Expect 30mm (1.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Anchorage in June is 10°C (50°F).
Anchorage sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Anchorage in June 2020. Select a month to view Anchorage sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:35||23:22|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:21||23:40|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||04:27||23:39|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details